HEALTH AND WELLNESS INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (IOP)
Dr. Glovan has developed and leads the health and wellness program. It is for individuals who need a more intense level of care that is beyond individual therapy. DBT/CBT/general life skills are taught to adults 18 and over. Patients are assisted in improving the quality of their lives by focusing on coping skills to improve health and wellness.
It is appropriate for those who are:
- Unable to attend work or school
- Needing disability forms completed
- Experiencing a significantly altered lifestyle as a result of an acute or chronic medical condition, medical disability or work related injury
- Struggling with depression, anxiety or chronic pain
- Having difficulty adjusting pre or post surgically
- Looking to eliminate smoking, overeating, maladaptive coping.
- This is an open ended program and can be started at any time.