Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
An IOP is often recommended for individuals who do not require medical supervision and can live at home. This type of program is designed to accommodate work/family schedules and begin a long term recovery. The Behavioral Wellness Group offers five types of IOPs.
- Dual Diagnosis IOP for those with both a chemical dependency and mental health disorder.
- Health and Wellness IOP created for those with a mental, an emotional and/or physical condition working to regain life coping skills.
- Daytime or Evening Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) IOP for those struggling with intense emotions along with isolation and self-harming behaviors or thoughts.
- Adolescents who need to focus more intensely on developing healthy coping skills.
- College Mental Wellness IOP for those 18-25 enrolled in a college or university who struggle with intense emotions looking for coping skills
We also offer Adult and Adolescent Aftercare Programs.
Which Program Is Appropriate for Me?
- Intensive Outpatient Programs: 3 times a week for 7 weeks
- Assessments available within 48 to 72 hours
- Court-ordered Chemical Dependency assessments are also available
|Adolescent IOP||Tuesdays & Thursdays||Saturdays|
|Erin Pawlak, LPCC||5pm-8pm||11am-2pm|
|Dual Diagnosis IOP||Mondays & Wednesdays||Saturdays|
|Michael Pollak, PCC-S, LICDC||6pm-9pm||10am-1pm|
|Health and Wellness IOP||Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays|
|Dr. John Glovan, Psy. D.||1pm-4pm|
|Dialectical Behavioral Therapy IOP||Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays|
|Cathy Knezevich, M. Ed., PCC||9:30am-12:30pm|
|Evening Adult Mental Health IOP||Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays|
|Stephanie Cerula, LPCC||6pm-9pm|
|College Mental Wellness IOP||Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays|
|Madeline McDowell, LPC||3pm-6pm|