The Behavior Wellness Group’s Intensive Outpatient Programs have been accredited by the International Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). In their Summary, CARF indicated, “The Behavioral Wellness Group (BWG) has strengths in many areas:
- BWG, collectively, is led by qualified, competent, and dedicated members and providers with a long tenure in providing quality programs in the Mentor, Ohio region.
- Stakeholders report that BWG provides high-quality care in a warm, caring and comfortable environment. Practitioners provide good communication with quick informative updates in an integrated manner.
- Stakeholders identify BWG as a strong partner to work with that exudes professionalism and person-centeredness in a practice that is robust and collaborative.
- The organization values personal rights and promotes a diverse and culturally sensitive environment through an ongoing attention to the opportunity to create accessible services.
- The organization’s policies provide good direction, balancing administrative effectiveness and minimization of risk while protecting the disclosure of information.
- Persons served experience the treatment environment as welcoming, caring, and safe, and report significant gains in skills and ability to function in work and family.
- The organization provides evidence-based, recovery-oriented services specifically designed to increase the skills and functioning of the different populations served.
- Clinicians demonstrate a strong commitment to person-centered services.
- Coordination with medical and other treatment providers engaged with persons served is given high priority, resulting in both effective care and strong referral relationships. ”