Glovan Pollak and Associates, dba: The Behavioral Wellness Group is very pleased to share with you that our programs are CARF Re-Accredited for the maximum allowable of Three years, until September 30, 2021! This is a testament to our commitment in meeting and exceeding the most stringent of professional standards!
The Surveyors had many positive things to say in their report, including:
- BWG’s leadership is strongly committed to providing high-quality person-centered services to the population it serves.
- The organization’s leadership is forward thinking. It is actively planning for program expansion and enhancements in the substance abuse treatment service delivery, medication use services, and the utilization of information and communications technology. These projected expansions are already supported by current policy development initiatives.
- The organization’s managing partners and administrative support person appear to work extremely well together as a team. They are mutually respectful and supportive of each other. Additionally, they share genuine dedication to the services they provide and believe in the value of the benefits received.
- BWG’s staff includes professionals who not only have significant longevity with the organization but also have varying expertise in different areas, including dialectical behavioral therapy, co-occurring disorders, psychological testing, and the child and adolescent population. The organization emphasizes optimum person-centered placement by matching persons served to the most appropriate intensive outpatient treatment track or professional.
- Leadership has developed an integrated intensive outpatient program that has five to six separate tracks that correspond to each individual’s unique needs. Mental health and substance abuse treatment services are available to the persons served during day or evening hours.
- A stakeholder who was interviewed expressed that the organization’s staff goes above and beyond in accommodating referral requests. The stakeholder also noted that staff members are extremely accessible, engaging, and highly responsive to unique needs of the persons served. The organization attempts to place all persons served within seven days of referral and has been known to provide same-day admission if clinically indicated.
- BWG’s website is well developed and user-friendly. The ability to easily select programs to review, access the brochure, and view pictures of staff associated with the programs creates a sense of ownership and helps familiarize the person served with the programs and staff prior to obtaining services from the organization.
- Programs offer services when the persons served need them, providing for day and evening groups and groups on Saturday. The ability to offer services to adolescents on Saturdays is clearly person centered and demonstrates the willingness of the organization to provide services as needed.
- The facility presents a professional environment. Each office is unique, welcoming, comfortable, and dignified.
- The comments from persons served regarding the organization and staff are overwhelmingly positive. It is apparent that they feel cared for and safe at BWG. All are aware that they can come back if needed, and all feel that staff members are genuinely kind and truly invested in their well-being.